"O'Neill's, Sutton is the perfect place to wind down after training, celebrate/commiserate after a game or, more importantly to build up for a big one! Friendly staff, great beer, live music and other OW's regularly in attendance. They even know how to make the perfect Dark & Stormy!! So get down there on a Saturday and bring your mates along too."
Céad míle fáilte. A hundred thousand welcomes to O'Neill's Irish pub in Sutton
You'll always find a warm welcome at O'Neill's Sutton. Ours is a place where you're free to go with the flow. Where great food and drink is always served with a smile. And where, no matter whether you're a regular or a newcomer, our friendly team will make you feel at home.
What's the craic? Irish pubs are known for their hospitality – a point we love proving here at O'Neill's Sutton. Come and see for yourself – drop by for a bite to eat, to watch some sport, to enjoy our live music or just for the craic. Sláinte!
• Live music - great gigs you'll want to tell your friends about
• Burger Night - great burgers for £5 from 5pm Mon & Tues
• Roof Terrace - enjoy our roof terrace all year round
• Buy one get one for £1 cocktails on Friday & Saturday night
• Sky & BT Sport - the best live action is even better with friends, food and drink
More info can be found at the O'Neills website by clicking on their logo or going to their facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/oneillssutton